What is Fully Being?
Cultivate relaxation, rootedness and courage in the midst of our speedy and turbulent world
Healing emotional disconnect and reconnecting with our innate wellbeing, a readyness to give and receive love
Learning to stabilize, sharpen and open our mind’s natural clarity and insight
At a Glance
Watch Our Introductory Video...
- self-paced online meditation
- over 170 lessons, from beginning to advanced level
- outcome of 25+ years of teaching experience by a meditation master
- ancient wisdom addressing the unique mental and emotional struggles of modern life
4 Paths of Fully Being
1 – 2 weeks*
*Times are estimates
cancel at any time
A Fully Being Lesson
Each lesson includes
- 3-15 minute video
- written materials to support integration
- audio track for listening on the go
- trackable progress
Meet the Teacher
Tsoknyi Rinpoche was born in Nepal in 1966 to a Tibetan father and a Nepali mother, and was raised and educated by some of the greatest meditation masters of our time.
Rinpoche is deeply committed to presenting wisdom teachings in ways that are authentic and yet fresh and relevant. He is keenly interested in how spirituality can be embodied within the unique mental and emotional challenges of today’s world.
Rinpoche has taught and traveled worldwide for over 25 years. He also oversees nunneries in Nepal and Tibet, and is committed to supporting women’s education and enlightenment
Fully Being Curriculum
Watch Our Curriculum Video...
4 Paths -
for exploring at different levels of depth
- Free Taste
- Free Taste
Choice of Three Paths
1 Month *
3 Months *
6+ Months *
*Times are approximate (the course is self-paced). You may cancel your subscription at any time.
Essentials - 3 courses
I – Grounded Body
Dropping out of the thinking mind… Read More
II – Warm Heart
Befriending our ‘beautiful monsters’… Read More
III – Clear Mind
Settling in calmness allows clarity… Read More
Full + Immersion - 8 Courses
Who is it for?
- Busy folks seeking relief from stress and speediness
- Secular meditators seeking an embodied spiritual path
- Students and practitioners of mindfulness, psychology and healing modalities seeking a comprehensive path
- Dedicated practitioners of ancient Buddhist wisdom