What is Fully Being?
To live with a
A Grounded Body
Is relaxed, stable, and balanced
Engage this speedy and chaotic world with courage and confidence
A Warm Heart
Is tender and kind
Heal emotional disconnect and separation with caring attention
A Clear Mind
Is sharp and discerning
Cut through confusion and bias with insight and understanding
At a Glance
Watch Our Introductory Video...
- An online meditation program
- self-paced and experiential
- Profound wisdom expressed in relevant and practical ways
- Addesses the unique mental and emotional struggles of modern life
A Fully Being Lesson
Each lesson includes
- 3-15 minute video
- (theory + guided meditations)
- Key Points
- Daily Mantras
- Trackable progress
Experience a Lesson Now
Meet the Teacher
Tsoknyi Rinpoche was born in Nepal in 1966 to a Tibetan father and a Nepali mother, and was raised and educated by some of the greatest meditation masters of our time.
Rinpoche is deeply committed to presenting wisdom teachings in ways that are authentic and yet fresh and relevant. He is keenly interested in how spirituality can be embodied within the unique mental and emotional challenges of today’s world.
Rinpoche has taught and traveled worldwide for over 25 years. He also oversees nunneries in Nepal and Tibet, and is committed to supporting women’s education and enlightenment
Choice of 3 Paths
1 Month *
3 Months *
6+ Months *
*Times are approximate (the course is self-paced). You may cancel your subscription at any time.
An introduction to grounded body, warm heart, clear mind.
17 Lessons organized into 3 Courses
Dropping out of the thinking mind and grounding awareness in the body prepares us for all meditation.
Working with speedy energy and the breath helps to balance our nervous systems, and manage anxiety, stress and burnout.
Full and Immersion Paths
60 or 170 Lessons organized in 8 Courses
Go Deeper Into
Who is it for?
- Busy folks seeking relief from stress and speediness
- Secular meditators seeking an embodied spiritual path
- Students and practitioners of mindfulness, psychology and healing modalities seeking a comprehensive path
- Dedicated practitioners of ancient Buddhist wisdom
The 4 Paths
1 – 2 weeks*
*Times are estimates
unlimited access to all materials, cancel at any time